Lyrics Quote Graphics

Friday, March 13, 2009

  • when i walk a way from you mad - *follow me
  • when i stare at your lips - *kiss me
  • when i push you or hit you - *grab me and don't let go
  • when i start cursing at you - *kiss me, and tell me you love me
  • when i'm quiet - *ask me what's wrong
  • when i ignore you - *give me your attention
  • when i pull away - *pull me back
  • when you see me at my worst - *tell me i'm beautiful
  • when you see me crying - *hold me and don't let go
  • when you see me walking - *sneak up and hug my waist from behind
  • when i'm scared - *protect me
  • when i lay my head on your shoulder - *tilt my head up and kiss me
  • when i steal your favourite shirt - *let me keep it and sleep with it
  • when i tease you - *tease me back and make me laugh
  • when i don't answer for a very long time - *reassure me that everything is okay
  • when i look at you with doubt - *back yourself up with the truth
  • when i say that i like you - *i really do more than you could understand
  • when i grab your hands - *hold mine and play with my fingers
  • when i tell you a secret - *keep it safe and untold
  • when i miss you - *i am hurting inside
  • when you break my heart - *the pain never really goes away
  • when i say it's over - *i still want you to be mine
  • stay on the phone with me even if i don't say anything
  • don't let me have the last word
  • say that you love me more than i could ever love you
  • argue that i am the best girl ever
  • when i'm mad, hug me tight and don't let go
  • when i say i'm okay, don't believe me and talk to me
  • when i say i'm sorry, i really mean it
  • call me at 12 am on my birthday to tell me you love me
  • call me before you sleep and after you wake up
  • treat me like i'm everything to you
  • watch my favourite movie or show with me even if you think it's stupid
  • give me the world
  • when i'm bored and sad, hang out with me
  • let me know i'm important to you
  • when i run up at you crying, the first thing you say is "who's ass am i kicking today baby?"

No comments: