Lyrics Quote Graphics

Sunday, March 22, 2009

3/22/2009



how are u doing there? umm.. my mama, uncles, aunties & cousins put a night in my hse. its 0146 in the morning now. yeap.. im still awake.=) waiting to get comp actually. & i dont want to be late posting again.
later at 2pm to 4pm im having my 1st driving lesson. hehe.. but im quite nervous too le.

im slept in the hall. umm.. i went upstairs & took my bolster & came down to the cushion to sleep.. can laa.. sleep in the hall. rarely also i get peaceful sleep on the cushion. maybe bcos i have bolster.



then in the morning we went sungai buloh to have b'fast. after b'fast went back my hse. then my mama, uncles, aunties & cousins went back malacca.
not long after that. at 2 my driving lesson teacher.(uncle cheng) came & fetch me from my hse. hehe.. he tought my mommy too before. he drive to TP. tell me about how to get started..
1st-adjust the seat & step on the clutch
2nd-check the front & side mirrors
3rd-the seat belts
4th-check the gear..make sure its in free gear
5th-start the car..check the wiper & signal lights

umm.. he said that my 1st time driving is ok.=) hehe.. so i drive round..round & round... TP! but i dont really pay attention on where am i. just concentrating on the road & driving. then he ask me to drive to the main road. im driving around USJ then.. round..round... hehe..
when its almost 4 i drive back home. umm.. my 1st time driving back home.=) uncle told me to tell my mom dont worry. i can drive. only at the traffic light..my weakness. haha.. yeah.. i told him myself too that. im most nervous when at the traffic light. other than that im ok. stering..gear.. all ok.. while driving also mati enjin once at the traffic light. USJ12 school there. after that ok d la. i can do better better more the next lesson.(this friday) i will...^^

when i came back home. everyone was sleeping. hehe.. im hungry.. ate maggi. sighs.. no more maggi for the week la. i been eating maggi everyday. sighs.. unhealthy food.. got to stop. 2moro chicken rice for brunch.

[misss_lingg]

No comments: