Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My-Dil-Goes.

she comes walking like this, as though she is staying in heaven
she looks at everyone like this as though she is bearing everyone
but when she gets angry and starts showing her eyes
fighting she smiles by mistake
my heart goes mmmmmmmmm

when i speak to him, i feel as though he is gonna sleep
whenever he awakes from his sleep, looks like he is gonna cry
but when quitely he awakes me from his sleep
he embraces me in my arms and then he falls himself

yes she keeps saying no
yes she acts smart
yes she is a little stubborn
yes she is a little gone case with her brain
everyone comes she comes, if no one comes she goes
such twisted talks she troubles me with
before time she comes, she does not want to listen any excuse
but she looks at my paths everyday

yes in movies he cries
yes he sleeps with his mouth wide open
yes he is a little un good
yes he is worth getting beaten up
god knows wht he says, god knows wht he does
he climbs on the sofa and plays with the curtains
when u do a clean up of the house u feel ur in trouble
then when he gets tired and tries a relax

yes she is a little different
yes she is a little wrong

she will be like this i dint think like tht
he will be like this i dint think like tht
why do i feel he is my own
is this true or is it a dream
im scared that it mite turn out to be a lie

No comments: