Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

do it, do it

Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Don't send a message, leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this in your posts and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

I would really appreciate you guys doing this.

1. How long have you known me?
2. When and how did we meet?
3. What was your first impression upon meeting / seeing me?
4. Did you like me at all?
5. Do you still think that way about me now?
6. When's the last time you met / saw me?
7. What reminds you of me?
8. What is my best attribute?
9. Will I end up being successful in the future?
10. Do you think I can dance?
11. Am I misunderstood by many?
12. Have you ever had a crush on me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. What do I listen to the most?
15. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. erh. going to be 15 years now.

2. lol. erh, jie, i'm your sister here! i have met you since birth.

3. she's my sister!

4. ahaha. LMAO! of course i did larh. my sister man!

5. always will.

6. minutes ago.

7. erh? lol. erh. seeing you everyday??

8. a nice sister.

9. if you work hard, i'm sure you would.

10. if you put your head to it, i guess you can.

11. i guess at times.

12. lol! not lesbian here. whats worse, you're my sister jie!

13. yeah, quit scolding me. xp

14. love songs.

15. don't think i want to post this in my blog.