Lyrics Quote Graphics

Saturday, March 21, 2009

3/21/2009

im sorry.. bcos today i started blog late.




i left my hse at 5. i said bye bye to my room d. its my last weekend there. the next time is when i have my break. then i will drive down myself & stay there longer. hehe.. i will bring u too.=)
went my mama hse. & everyone got into the car. then we heading to KLIA.. at there we meet my daddy & sisters.
it is the 1st time GG is in the airport & flying.

after that the rest went back to my hse. & i got a stupid news from my sister. that the dog peed on my bed. what the... i got so dame frustrated. she said that the maid let the dog go bcos she's dame noisy. then..dunno how stupid it is. it can come up to my room. OH GOSH!! im so dame mad now.. my head is totally blowing off.. all i can think of is going back home! NOW!! dame.. what the hell is the maid doing? she's really getting too much. & its really getting on my nerves. the dog is making hell of a noise. so she just let go like that? without unreasonable answer how she manage get into my room?? so.. wait! wait..till i get really mad! i can be really nasty.. if i get really mad, i'll throw her out the hse then! dame.. wanna work, do proper job la. here we are treating her so nice d. yet no appreciation?? since u wanna go back so much, this december..get the hell out off here then! dont do such work till like this..

then.. when i get back. i just waiting to get down from the car. then i went into the hse 1st. there she was standing right in front of me. i put my bag down. & went upstairs.. & i asked her, what have u done to my bed??
&& what the... she just answer me nothing..& went to sleep. dame!
im really really piss off.. wait..till the morning comes. just see what i shall do to her.

[misss_lingg]

No comments: