Lyrics Quote Graphics

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results

nothing like this before..
i never felt nothing in the world like this before...

finally..
it is the day the results are out. um.. i got up in the morning. alarm at 7. but got up at 8. haha..
im so scare to see the results.. 3 months had passed. cant remember what i had written on the exam sheets. & here today..taking the results. sighs..
went to school. without parents.. felt so much better. but still was so worried..
it came out so late. hehe..
there i was standing beside the teacher. didnt expect she would give my results so fast. in a sudden.. & there it is the piece of paper of my results in my hand.

um.. ok la.
i thought i would had got worst. haha.. after that straight away went back home. um.. mom is at home. but dad is off to work. i showed her the results & she said ok la. =)
then she told me to call my daddy.. so i told him everything. he didnt said much & said ok too. =)
my darling.. so worried there. sobs.. i know how u feel. but we did our best ok. we sit for SPM for once only. do the best.. & here the results are out. um.. finally.. done with the results d. we move to the next stage now k.


No comments: