Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3/24/2009

good morning... i woke up at 10. its raining in the morning. it havent rain for quite some time.


today..i went to the institute to register. this saturday is my 1st day. & i got my timetable for my 1st semester.
came back home. my mommy wanna paint the stairs back. so i help her do the border. hehe.. & paste papers to WALK HERE arrow here arrow there. WALK AT YOUR OWN RISK. & DO NOT CROSS THE LINE! at 1st she wanna paint alternates the stairs. she asked me to try walking. aiks..cannot la. the steps so big. as it is d we all have to walk like sotong d. haha.. & she painted the stairs holders. so we can only walk...do not touch anything. maybe the wall.=)
after that i thought wanna go sleep. then mom ask me to prepare the chicken for dinner tonight. umm..so i did the chicken. but if tonight's chicken is tasteless dont blame me huh. haha..=)

at 10pm i follow my daddy went out makan. umm.. actually i feel like wanna makan too. but dinner time i ate so full d. the chicken is ok la. hehe.. bcos mom did tambah something after that. i dunno what. i took nap. & i did tambah nasi. so im full full.. went out with my daddy. i just drank plain water. & see him eating. & talk talk with him.

ok..im gonna oin oin soon. good nights

[misss_lingg]

No comments: