Lyrics Quote Graphics

Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/2009

good morning...
im awake. up..bath & ready d. hehe.. waiting for uncle cheng.
umm.. we didnt went to shah alam. but did in TP only. from 7 to 9 only. going shah alam on monday. i did the naik bukit...three point turn. about 8.30 we went to a coffee shop for a drink.=) he asked me to eat laa.. i dont take breakfast wan le. so i just drank milo.
so much to turn. hehe.. my hands are little tired today. came back home. i golek golek & slept little while more. 11 plus only woke up.
my mom & my sis took bus back to malacca today. tomorrow after my class then me, my dad & esther going back. tomorrow will be my 1st class.=)
at 6.20 my darling msg me. im so happy... hehe.. so long didnt hear from him. i miss u so muchh... muacks.. he's going to church now.
at 11pm..i pack my stuff for tomorrow 1st day. kinda nervous also.. later need to take out what to wear. so long didnt go to school. now have to use to waking up early & stuff.. umm..i hope tomorrow will be a nice day.


[misss_lingg]

No comments: