Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

what about me

um..
i havent been posting for a few days. well.. nothing much to say the past few days. anyways i did have some ups & downs. haizz..
2day in school. morning was miserable. i just wish u morning but i get nothing. so i just kept quiet all the day. its not that i dont want to talk to u or ignoring u. but i wanted to see when u are gonna come up to me.
u sat away. & u got up. & gone. um.. its ok. then theres a gal talking about u. um.. she likes ur eyes. hehe..
she says ur cute. u are.
got in the class. but i just kept myself silent. so do u. lesson goes on. u came & talk a little & gone again.
during english talking about what we like about ourselves & what we dislike about ourselves.
um.. me..
what i like is i really like the way i do work. i agree its slow. but anyways in the end it turns out neat & nice. just the way i want it. then only im satisfied. another thing is i dont easily forget things in my life. i mostly remember everything. eventhough its little little things which might be nothing to u.
sometimes it simply makes me smile when i comes into my mind.
um.. what i dislike is doing work my way will take a long time. haizz.. cant ever change that.
next is i often feel hurt. i dunno why. haizz.. im just too soft. am i. sighs.. sometimes i think i give in to easily. but thats just me. i have care in myself. i care eventhough that person hurts me. sometimes i just wish that care from me just repay as in appreciation. but what to do. most take me for granted.

No comments: