Lyrics Quote Graphics

Friday, July 25, 2008

no one

do any one understand this..
this heart of mine
this feeling of mine
this pain inside of me ..ME?
do any one ever understand ME?
none.. no one..
sighs.. im all so hurt so painful.
is it wrong i love someone?
is loving someone a big mistake in my life?
when i love someone i really really love him.
but every relationship i have problems.
sighs.. what have i done to deserve this?
until u can say i cheated u?
how could u say like that?
when i really loved u.
is my love all a lie?
is my love all a joke?
is my love all a game?
is my love all a fake story?
is it all never existed?
is it im just dreaming all by myself?
i didnt show u enough is it?
or is it i dont deserve anyone in my life?
if thats so?
so fine then.. then everyone might as well stay away from me. go away from me.

No comments: