Lyrics Quote Graphics

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

so you know

at 1st i thought u are not coming to school.
so i got up as usual. went to school.
but i didnt sit at the same place. instead i went to the canteen. hehe..
i rarely go to the canteen in the morning wan. i went there. & no one there la. there is only 2 other gals.
um.. so quiet. so peaceful. so i just sat there did some work. so comfortable. with table & bench.
after that its time to go up class.
so i got up & walk back to class. um.. i use the long way. so tired also la.
this time i got into the class not the 1st one. most of them came in before me d. & i can see their faces shock to see me also. thinking that im not coming. some thinking i was late. haha.. im never late for school before. the latest time for me is by 7.10am la.
then i put down my bag. suddenly someone hold me from behind.
um.. luckily i didnt hit or scolded that person.
um.. who would it be?
i thought my dumdum not coming?
who else would it be?
my dumdum.. mwahh..
im so happy that u came to school. i never thought u would come.
im sorry i didnt tell u last night that i have to walk back bcos i thought u are not coming. so i dont wanna make u come to school.
but u came. mwahh..
thanks for walking me back. im happy happy walking back with u.
im happy that u came 2day.
but im worried too. sometimes u are not feeling well. sighs.. its bcos u are getting enough sleep lately.
mwahh..
plss..take more rest ok. take caress

No comments: