Lyrics Quote Graphics

Saturday, January 10, 2009

two as one

um..i dunno why everytime we will get hurt.
when will the time come when we keep smiling all the time. so much laughter & happiness. im waiting for that moment.
i know u appreciate me. yes. bcos no one ever look at me like how u did. u see whats in me. which what many dont see. they only want me to be who im not. but not u. u accept me for who i am. thank you.
but sometimes i notice that u dont have strong confidence. why?
i tell u now. everything im doing just want u & me to be happy. not for the sake of myself only or for the better for myself. i want u to be happy too. i wanna be happy with u.
thats why i change for u. but i dunno when all its done. will u be happy or not?
im really trying all my might here.
sighs.. everything im doing is for us. not for me. not for u.

i love u so much..

No comments: