Lyrics Quote Graphics

Thursday, January 8, 2009

bad day

um..today is a bad bay.
i was so dame piss off. really really top of my head this time.
i will do what i wanna do. anyone will stop me this time. i had made my decision. i will change it. =)
sighs.. im sorry i said many many bad words. i had promise u not to say. im sorry.
forgive me. my darling also had a bad day. sobs..
why is today like that? sighs.. is he trying to test us all?
um..my head so pain la. so many things on my head.
it just keep coming & keep coming. headache la.
then..at night my darling told me mom said his going india with her. my darling sad sad. sobs..
nevermind la. i know we will be sad sad. but go la k.
u & mom just okok. im very happy u know. i dont want later bad bad again. so go k. can get along with her ma. i want u to be close close with mom like before ok. =)

um..another thing about today.
happy 8th months my darling..
i guess my darling forgotten d. hehe.. its alright. later i surprised him. we will talk talk later.
ok. until here for today.

No comments: