Lyrics Quote Graphics

Sunday, January 11, 2009

all wrong

i stayed home. instead going to the hosp.
just to watch it. i told u long before i wanna watch it with u.
i called right before it started. so anxious. bcos i really really wanna watch it with u. i scare that u would missed it.
when it started i wanted to hold on there just to feel that u are watching with me.
if only u are next to me watching with me.
then half way watching it i called just to feel that u are there. but u werent watching. but u didnt even tell me that u werent watching. why?
sighs.. from the starting i thought we were watching with me.
& when i could get u. i just ring the hse. & i got it on the wrong time.
im so so so so so sorry la.
my fault. im bad. my wrong. i shouldnt call. i promise u i will never call the hse anymore.
i promise u.

No comments: