Lyrics Quote Graphics

Saturday, August 2, 2008

@ Ruums

i just got back from Ruums
went there for the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance"

C FOR THE CHAMPION
CC won. she is a great dancer anyways. she deserve to win. =)
congratulations. she is 21 years old. um.. but actually looks so much younger.
compared to her sis who is 17 years old as me. but size 2 times me. hehe..
i just couldnt believe it. um.. her sis looks older than CC to me.
anyways ppl always say the elder ones will look smallest in the family. its true then.. =)

anyways its my 1st time at Ruums
the place is ok. um.. the music..the beat..is totally feeling. haha.. i just feel like losing myself.
well.. not now. some other time. the time will come. =)
i came back smelling so much of cigarette. sighs.. i dont smoke eh. but everyone there is smoking. including ladies. aiks.. not nice la. so nevermind la. todays ladies are different.
so thats about it @ Ruums

No comments: