Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

daddy's girl

my daddy..
im very lucky to have a daddy like him. & i guess no other daddy is like my daddy. i lovee my daddy..
when i was young he always takes me on the motorbike to the park in the morning. hehe.. fun le. & we spend so much time together. we even went to the park to play football. haha.. not really play football. just kick some balls.
we did go fishing too. just at some pond la. anyways the place doesnt matter. i just like to be with my daddy..
he bring us go shopping. very rare a father bring their kids shopping wan le. but not my daddy. he always brings us go shop wan. sometimes shop for us also eventhough we didnt follow him. he never get the size wrong wan. =)
most of the time get scolding from mummy bcos of us. hehe.. curi-curi bring us go buy stuffs.
he always get us what we want.
he dont smoke
he dont drink
he dont go out till late at night
um.. i heard from many other ppl too telling me he is a good father. hehe..
yes. he is.
now.. with his health condition. im just praying he gets well very soon. i want my daddy to be as good as he used to be.
that day at my grandma place. seeing my grandma got so worried. im very very worried too. & tears are filling in my eyes d. im so sad. so i just holding back my tears. & went outside. i dont want to show him that i was really sad & worried.
he can somemore joke. its so chubby. sighs..
anyways its getting better.
um.. i just cant stand see my daddy like this. i just want my daddy to be as good like before.

im turning 17 in 5 days. all i want is my daddy to be as good as he was before. lately im always thinking back the times when im younger with him. =)
nothing change much either now. im still always with my daddy..
when i cross roads. im still holding his hands. hehe..
eventhough before crossing the road. he will hold my hand & we cross the road. =)
my daddy said when im much grown up somemore in future when i cross roads with him holding hands ppl might think im his girlfriend. hehe..
i dont mind. =)
i just sayang my daddy..
i will always be my daddy's girl ^^

MyHotComments.com

No comments: