Lyrics Quote Graphics

Thursday, February 5, 2009

dream..
dream the undream...
until the morning ..

for about a week im like a lost soul. stay up until late 2 or 3 in the morning..
like a walking body.. with no heart no feels..no . . nothing..
& the next day waking up late..11 onwards. sighs..
i just dunno.. my heart is totally broken into pieces. i keep falling & falling..& i cant find myself..my missing pieces. where am i?
every night i have dreams. weird dreams..
i have dreams but i dont remember the faces..

last night i dream of a mermaid. man mermaid.. haha..
i dunno did it ever exist or not. but thats just my dream..
we swim deep in the ocean.. which is so beautiful.. the water is so clear..

firstly..i do swim. but i dont swim much. i dont deep site. most of the time playing water. haha.. thats real me.
that dream..i dunno...

No comments: