Lyrics Quote Graphics

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

regrets

i will never forgive myself. meeting u in my life was the worst of my life. i gave so much to u. in the end this is what i deserve? play is what u have been saying. do i? i was serious with u. i would never be with someone i dont love k. dont u ever get it into that skull of urs?
i never see this would end like this. i should had let u go when u wanted to go. why am i such a fool? a big fool to myself. i didnt not let u go bcos i was really with u. dont u ever get it? u dont.
all u got to say is i play. haizz..
& now u are saying i worth millions to u? bullshit..
im really had enough of ur words. enough.. just keep ur words to urself.
im really tired of all this. cant u see? what else do u want from me? u took everything there is. what have u not taken? my life? is that what u want then? take it..
pls..get out of my life. i never meant anything to u before. never..not a bit.
so get on with ur life. leave me alone..

No comments: