Lyrics Quote Graphics

Friday, June 20, 2008

the one

he says he is the only one in my life who does not give me problem.
well.. this person..
we known each other since we are form1. 1st look at him he was familiar to me. like a friend of mine during primary. anyways it cannot be him.
we have been close friends since then until today. um.. i do argee that he is the only one in my life who does not give me problem.
thru ups & downs he is always there. he might not be that alert type. sometimes blur. at times he does not get what u are saying. reading is always what he does. but atleast he is caring. he is there for me. someone i can rely on.
in my sad days he knows im down he sees my sadness. when im in pain he knew im in pain. no matter how he still tries to put a smile on me. & makes me laugh.
when we were form1. i did had a little feels for him. but anyways that is just little ones. & i didnt expect more. im very happy that he is there in my life. i really thankful to u.
im really really happy to have u M. thx.. hugs..

- FRIENDS FOREVER -

No comments: