Lyrics Quote Graphics

Monday, January 4, 2010

keeping it up-to-date

I'm back from Cameron (just yesterday) Should be back on Saturday actually... But stayed on another night there WHAT A HELL OF A HOLIDAY! haha..(we'll just see how it goes ya)

We left for Cameron on 31st of Dec (new year eve)

Everything was fine till reaching there..
in the noon, we went to the pasar malam
sambil walk walk, eat eat :)

AND

I took a pic of some beautiful rosesthe roses....
so colorful
awww
so nicee le :)

hmmm, after jalan2,
still hungry, so we stop by a shop, ate noodle

Then, at night...
mm, dame! I'm feeling sick!
I VOMITED!! ALL OUT.... (it was till midnight)

sighs~ what a new year ??

while everyone is celebrating,
I'm just lying on the bed!

however, the next day,
NEW YEAR
I'm alright already....
so happy..
I always hate falling sick!! ish..
we went visiting all the farms

and seee many blooming flowers :)
it's so cold up there...hehe

hmm..i'm a little rusty in this thingy (blogging) already...sighs
i'm out of words~
until here then.....byez



No comments: