Lyrics Quote Graphics

Saturday, December 13, 2008

no. not U. never U. ME..

i miss u so much..
the only person who needs to change is me. not u.
u have changed so much for me. i know that. i love u..
im sorry. all this while i been not nice to u & had been only hurting u.
please.. u dont change anymore ok. u have changed many many for me.
in fact, all this while u have done so much to me. which means very much to me.
thank you. hugs..
i love u more than i could love anyone else. u have been very sincere & honest to me. u waited for me. u came all the way for me. & also sharing the pain i had. muacks..
what else would i want from u?
u had given me everything. i just wanna love u. & stay 4eva with u.
this time..i changed for u.
im sorry i had been nothing but only causing tears in ur eyes.
forgive me..

No comments: